Feeling a little bit lost with all the information on the internet?
On top of that, do you feel like you cannot keep up with new tech?
Well, we have some good news for you!
Our website is exactly the place you can find information without a headache.
The Digital Chain is the guide for the modern generations that shape and create the digital and tech world we live in today.
We want everyone who has access to the internet and use digital technologies to make good use of them.
Whether you want to motivate or educate yourself, get some information or just relax, we want to make sure that you use your time in the most effective way by filtering what internet content you consume on a daily basis.
We want to make you use the internet for your own good and in the best way possible.
Who are we?
We are a small, passionate and dedicated team that tends to create big and impactful value for our readers.
We believe in good content, sharing know-how and people empowerment.
Find out more about our authors
Mihail Angelov is a digital and internet addict, SEO and digital marketing enthusiast, and enjoys new tech.
He is the founder of The Digital Chain and tends to empower the readers on how to use the internet and tech in the best way possible.
Hanna Jansen is a writer, traveler and social media addict.
She has worked with brands and done extensive content marketing and social media marketing for them. She loves design, tech, creative thinking and psychology.
What you can find on The Digital Chain?
We mostly write about topics that are connected with new tech, technology, the internet, social media and entertainment.
Here are our top blog posts per category:
- Top 15 Uses of the Internet (in Our Daily Life)
- Has technology made our life easier or more complicated
- Are Smartwatches Worth it? – A Realistic Overview
- Why is it Important to Keep up With Technology
- Is Technology Limiting Creativity? (The Pros And Cons)
- 10 Bad Things About the Internet (You May Not be Aware Of)
- Social Media Friends vs Real-Life Friends: Is There a Difference?
- Negative Effects of Social Media on Family Relationships
- Why Do People Fake Happiness on Social Media
- 7 Reasons Why Is Social Media So Toxic and How to Protect Yourself
- Does Social Media Do More Harm Than Good For Society in 2022
- What to do With the Lurker Friends Who Never Like Your Posts
- 12 Documentaries About Understanding the Internet
- Best Inspirational Movie Soundtracks (That Will Bring a Boost to Your Life)
- 10 Best Spotify Playlists for Work
- 11 Best Movie Soundtracks for Studying
We firmly believe that technology is only as useful as the one who uses it.
Our goal is to equip readers like you on how to make the most of today’s tech, explained in simple terms that anyone can understand.
We want to make the best version of our readers when shaping themselves as digital personas.
We also encourage readers to use tech along with the internet in significant and productive ways.
Don’t just wander around the internet and don’t always take technology for granted. Instead, take a look at our articles and reveal how to take control of the tech that surrounds you.
Visit our Contact Us page or write us an email at email@example.com